Question:
Can I just give everyone a warning?
2008-09-04 01:40:24 UTC
Don't buy that new Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit face wash. It felt like I was rubbing exfoliating wash with the scent of rancid arm pits onto my face. I can still smell it. And it wasn't cheap. So I mean really, unless you are into the smell of your pits after a long hot greasy disgusting day - the day you just so happened to forget your deoderant - then do NOT buy it!
Twelve answers:
2008-09-04 09:38:25 UTC
I have it.

I don't find it that intruding.
marero
2016-12-31 01:46:48 UTC
the reason anybody is announcing which you would be able to desire to reveal screen her like a hawk, is that in the process warmth maximum woman dogs actually pick to be bred. subsequently you do could desire to be greater desirable vigilant together with her on the grounds that she will act in a fashion that could desire to ask your self you and by risk enable her get loose. If that occurs it somewhat is extremely probably that she might detect a male and get herself bred. dogs are actually unable to procreating devoid of intercourse in simple terms be constructive to maintain her faraway from men and be greater desirable careful to make constructive she does not get loose.
Jen
2008-09-04 01:48:54 UTC
You are awesome! That was just plain entertaining!

Your advice has been taken & I will stick to Clean & Clear!
2008-09-04 01:48:16 UTC
ive used it before and i agree with you it's crap and it's not cheap. most cheaper brands work better
aussiegirl398
2008-09-04 01:58:02 UTC
ok thanx for telling me even though i have never heard of that
2008-09-05 02:54:53 UTC
Face wash??? What does that wash???
Baxter&Dexter
2008-09-04 01:48:16 UTC
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! I love your description!! "rancid arm pits" ... you sold me - I won't buy it!!
Aimzanator
2008-09-04 01:45:43 UTC
thnx a heap i was gonna buy that lol!
spacy
2008-09-04 01:46:54 UTC
Aw, sorry to hear that happened to you. lol Thanks for the warning. :)
2008-09-04 01:54:35 UTC
thanks got keen on rancid yak fat smeared on my face
2008-09-04 01:58:25 UTC
Thanks for the warning. Sorry to hear what happened.
♥Hannah♥ Stranger in Australia
2008-09-04 01:54:43 UTC
ha ha thanks for the warning

and the entertainment